Thursday, April 1, 2010

Foodie Love!




There comes a time when you meet people that share the things you like and live for their passions. I consider myself blessed crossing paths with food and wine lovers that excite and feed my love of food. This post is mostly a Thank You to my follow Foodies for sharing moments with me that make up a full and joyous life.

The pictures above were taken at Red Light by the Little River.
Chef Kris Wessel, the chef has a BIG heart. He hosted our Haiti Relief Soiree.
That's me with the flower in my hair and Everett, my partner in crime. Together we plan moments of bliss to share with other foodies.
The other pictures are fellow Foodies delighting in an afternoon of great food and good cheer.
I adore you My Foodie Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment