Saturday, April 4, 2009

Loosing my Virginity


 I love it when I have finally figured things out.  Like setting up my new blog when I really don't know much about computers. God knows it's taken me several hours. I feel like I've reach that milestone and that nothing can stop me now. No more fear, no more excuses, no more anything. I'm  a blogger now. I get to experiment and express myself and see where this takes me. It's like loosing my virginity. I cant go backwards and say that I've never "did it"... and now that I have,I don't want to. 

  I'm looking forward to sharing with you my passion for all things culinary and the lifestyle and experiences that comes with it. I'm excited to engage in conversation and be challenged by you and for you to share your passions and experiences with me. So, from one food lover to another, stay tuned...
                                                  
 Maude  aka... The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment